BOOTS IN THE PARK
VENUE & LOCATION
Silverlakes Sports Complex | 5555 Hamner Ave, Norco, CA 92860
Boots In The Park is excited to bring country superstars Blake Shelton, Chris Young, Justin Moore, Frank Ray & Janelle Arthur on Friday, June 17, 2022. Boots In The Park transforms Silverlakes into a fun & crazy country music party! Featuring world class production, delicious craft food & beverages, line dancing, art installations & so much more!
This is an all ages event. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any specific show-related questions. All our events are wheelchair accessible and ADA compliant. If needing accommodations, please contact us at least 14 days in advance.
GUIDELINES & RULES
Venue Opens At 2:00pm
This Is An All Ages Show
No Re-Entry/Ins & Outs
- Show Will Take Place Rain Or Shine
- This Is A Cashless Event
- Food And Beverages Sold Separately
- 21+ To Drink With Valid ID
No Refunds Or Exchanges
- Yes – Bags Approximately 10″x13″x8.5″
- Yes – Chairs – No Taller Than 35″
- Yes – Standard Size Beach Towel Approximately 30″x60″
- Yes – Cigarettes, Vapes, E-Cigs (Smoking Will Be Allowed In Designated Area)
- Yes – Sealed/Wrapped Tampons
- Yes – Flags/Banners Or Handmade Signs ( No Corporate/Company Branded And No Hard Polses)
- Yes – Prescriptions Medication (Name On Prescription Should Match Valid Id)
- Yes – Service Animals Are Allowed. Pets Of Any Kind, Including Comfort/Emotional Support, Therapy Or Companion Animals Are Not Allowed.
- No – Umbrellas
- No – Backpacks
- No – Moshing, Crowd Surfing Or Stage Diving
- No – Unauthorized/Unlicensed Vendors Allowed
- No – Professional Cameras
- No – Wagons
- No – Blankets
- No – Strollers
- No – Illegal Substances
- No – Drugs Or Drug Paraphernalia
- No – Outside Food Or Beverages (Including Alcohol And Water
- No – Frisbees
- No – Fireworks/Explosives
- No – Glass, Cans, Cups Or Coolers
- No – Weapons Of Any Kind (Includes Pocket Knives, Pepper Spray, Fireworks, Etc.)
- No – Professional Recording Equipment – Photo, Video, Or Audio (No Detachable Lenses, Tripods, Big Zooms Or Commercial Use Rigs)
- No – Drones
- No – Camelbacks
No – Stickers, Flyers
- No – Tents/Canopies
- No – Laser Pointers
Lineup and set times subject to change without notice, does not constitute a refund. No unauthorized solicitations, handbills, sampling, give-aways & etc. Any damaged or tampered wristbands will not be
allowed for use accessing the event.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Doors open at 2:00pm – Show ends at 11:00pm.
This (Bakersfield) event is open to all ages. Must be 21+ to consume alcohol. Please have valid, government issued ID. Children 5 and under are “free” with each adult paid admission.
Parking for this venue is OFFSITE ONLY. We will be providing FREE shuttle service to and from the venue from pre-set designated parking areas. We will be providing notification to ticket holders on designated free shuttle areas. You must pre-register for a designated lot. We highly encourage Uber & Lyft. Please carpool and always have a designated sober driver. The designated carpool drop off location is located directly across from the venue in Eastvale Park. See “parking” section below to reserve!
Refund & Exchanges:
There are no refunds or exchanges. All sales are final. Event terms are rain or shine.
If your event is cancelled, we will refund the amount you paid for your tickets using the same payment method used for purchase. If your event is postponed, we will contact you with the new date and time. All Event personnel have the right to refuse entry to any ticket holder for any reason at their discretion. Venue and talent are subject to change without notice and are not grounds for a refund.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are gathered. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. People over the age of 65 and those with underlying medical conditions are considered high-risk. By attending Boots in the Park you voluntarily assume all risk associated with COVID-19.
Please follow mask and social distancing recommendations to help protect yourself and others. Please stay home if you are experiencing fever, cough or other symptoms associated with COVID-19, as detailed by the Centers for Disease Control.
BOOK YOUR STAY
We currently do not have any info at this time but please check frequently. As the show date comes nearer, special hotel & stay offers will become available.
TO & FROM SHOW
Complimentary OFFSITE parking & shuttles are available for all ticket holders. There will be NO ONSITE PARKING at SilverLakes. Reserve your parking spot and shuttle ride to guarantee your spot. You must pre-register to ensure a parking spot. No spots will be available on day of event without prior registration. Lot locations are on a first come, first serve basis.
We encourage Uber/Lyft transportation, ride share, or getting dropped off. The drop off site will be located directly across the street from SilverLakes. Please always have a designated sober driver.
SPECIAL & EXCLUSIVE PRICING
Military & First Responders! We’ve partnered with our friends at GovX to offer exclusively priced tickets. Limited quantities are available, and only while supplies last. Click here to be verified!
VISIT OUR FRIENDS