BOOTS IN THE PARK
VENUE & LOCATION
Granite Park | 4000 N Cedar Ave, Fresno, CA 93726
In 2021, Boots In The Park delivered Jon Pardi, Riley Green, Tyler Rich & much more to the Granite Park Sports Complex. The complex is located on 20 acres in Granite Park on land owned by the City of Fresno and sits in a perfect location that brings people all over the state to the area.
This is an all ages event. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any specific show-related questions. All our events are wheelchair accessible and ADA compliant. If needing accommodations, please contact us at least 14 days in advance.
GUIDELINES & RULES
Venue Opens At 3:30pm
This Is An All Ages Show
No Re-Entry/Ins & Outs
- Show Will Take Place Rain Or Shine
- This Is A Cashless Event
- Food And Beverages Sold Separately
- 21+ To Drink With Valid ID
No Refunds Or Exchanges
- Yes – Bags Approximately 10″x13″x8.5″
- Yes – Chairs – No Taller Than 35″
- Yes – Standard Size Beach Towel Approximately 30″x60″
- Yes – Cigarettes, Vapes, E-Cigs (Smoking Will Be Allowed In Designated Area)
- Yes – Sealed/Wrapped Tampons
- Yes – Flags/Banners Or Handmade Signs ( No Corporate/Company Branded And No Hard Polses)
- Yes – Prescriptions Medication (Name On Prescription Should Match Valid Id)
- Yes – Service Animals Are Allowed. Pets Of Any Kind, Including Comfort/Emotional Support, Therapy Or Companion Animals Are Not Allowed.
- No – Umbrellas
- No – Backpacks
- No – Moshing, Crowd Surfing Or Stage Diving
- No – Unauthorized/Unlicensed Vendors Allowed
- No – Professional Cameras
- No – Wagons
- No – Blankets
- No – Strollers
- No – Illegal Substances
- No – Drugs Or Drug Paraphernalia
- No – Outside Food Or Beverages (Including Alcohol And Water
- No – Frisbees
- No – Fireworks/Explosives
- No – Glass, Cans, Cups Or Coolers
- No – Weapons Of Any Kind (Includes Pocket Knives, Pepper Spray, Fireworks, Etc.)
- No – Professional Recording Equipment – Photo, Video, Or Audio (No Detachable Lenses, Tripods, Big Zooms Or Commercial Use Rigs)
- No – Drones
- No – Camelbacks
No – Stickers, Flyers
- No – Tents/Canopies
- No – Laser Pointers
Lineup and set times subject to change without notice, does not constitute a refund. No unauthorized solicitations, handbills, sampling, give-aways & etc. Any damaged or tampered wristbands will not be
allowed for use accessing the event.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Doors open at 3:30pm – Show ends at 11:00pm.
This (Bakersfield) event is open to all ages. Must be 21+ to consume alcohol. Please have valid, government issued ID. Children 5 and under are “free” with each adult paid admission.
We encourage Uber & Lyft transportation and other forms of transportation. Please carpool and always have a designated sober driver.
Refund & Exchanges:
There are no refunds or exchanges. All sales are final. Event terms are rain or shine.
If your event is cancelled, we will refund the amount you paid for your tickets using the same payment method used for purchase. If your event is postponed, we will contact you with the new date and time. All Event personnel have the right to refuse entry to any ticket holder for any reason at their discretion. Venue and talent are subject to change without notice and are not grounds for a refund.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are gathered. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. People over the age of 65 and those with underlying medical conditions are considered high-risk. By attending Boots in the Park you voluntarily assume all risk associated with COVID-19.
Please follow mask and social distancing recommendations to help protect yourself and others. Please stay home if you are experiencing fever, cough or other symptoms associated with COVID-19, as detailed by the Centers for Disease Control.
BOOK YOUR STAY
We currently do not have any info at this time but please check frequently. As the show date comes nearer, special hotel & stay offers will become available.
TO & FROM SHOW
Your safety to & from our shows are extremely important to us so please check back for our traffic/parking updates. As the show date comes nearer, info & images will become available.
SPECIAL & EXCLUSIVE PRICING
Military & First Responders! We’ve partnered with our friends at GovX to offer exclusively priced tickets. Limited quantities are available, and only while supplies last. Click here to be verified!
VISIT OUR FRIENDS